And to say I am not looking forward to it is the understatement of the century.
The part that is funny is that we are already two days later than previously scheduled. Right before Christmas break started, they decided that the planned break construction was going to need an extra day, so they took January 2 off the calendar.
As it happens it was SO COLD that day that our public district was closed anyway and we follow their policy so we wouldn't have gone anyway. But then, because it was so cold and the school was/is under construction, some of the pipes froze and since you can't have school with only one working girl's bathroom... we didn't have school yesterday either.
Today it is really cold again. Admittedly not as cold as Tuesday. So we are a go for heading back today. I mean today has just a windchill advisory, not a windchill warning.
I am so over the cold and the winterness of it all. I would say I'm moving to the south but it's apparently cold everywhere right now. It's hovering right at freezing at Disney World currently.
Also, as it happens, C is super excited to go back to school. It is me who is dragging my feet.
But alas. Happy Thursday friends!


Going back to normal life after Christmas break is the worst! :( All I still want to do is stay in my pjs and watch movies!
ReplyDeleteYep. Back to normal.
ReplyDeleteI feel like hibernating. Wait.
I already do. ; )
It is a cozy 50 degrees here in Oregon with rain in the forecast for 6 days in a row! Not sure if that sounds any better????
ReplyDelete