Saturday, May 19, 2018

A Busy Day

Well, today was a Saturday. A good one but a busy one.

It started with the royal wedding. Did you wake up to see it? I fully admit that I slept through my alarm but did catch some. (I plan to watch the rest later.) M was watching with me and said: "This is just like Cinderella!" She wasn't wrong.


Oh Queen Elizabeth, I simply adore you. M liked that her Knuffle Bunny matched the Queen!


After the wedding festivities, we had a soccer game to go to. I didn't take any pictures. But I did get sunburnt so that's special. (Not really. I feel dumb.) The actual game was rough. C didn't have very many teammates come today so he played the entire game!! He got water during the quarter breaks and halftime but otherwise, he played the whole time. He was so tired! He kicked the ball a few times and that was really great, I am super proud of him. Our opponents significantly outplayed us and I lost track of the score at 0-10. The other coach did sort've try to hold back her three best players in the final quarter. She could have done a better job at that but luckily our kids didn't seem too dejected by the score. 

When we got home we had lunch, M took a rest and the rest of us started cleaning the basement! Super exciting I know. I didn't take any pictures of that either. It's not done. But we made some good headway!! 

Then we took some pictures of our kids because we haven't done a photo shoot in ages. I don't even know. My dad wants some new pictures of the kids for his birthday so we bribed the group with Chick-Fil-A to make that happen. It worked. Cute pictures. Fed tummies. 

While we ate our dinner we watched The Preakness! Justify won again! A triple crown contender!! It helps the excitement that this year this was my horse! (I just really like Bob Baffert. I always pick his horses.) 



So there we are. A busy Saturday with lots of hat wearing opportunities, (I did not actually wear a hat but I sure should have!) productivity and some sports. Pretty much a good day! Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!