Husband and I saw this the other day and we laughed so hard we cried. Because, yes, this, every morning.
M is finally starting to feel better. I did wind up taking her in on Saturday morning because her fever just kept spiking. It's a virus, we know that now. She fell asleep on me at Mass on Saturday night. This is the kid who only fell asleep at Disney World one time and even that was when it was dark and she was in a stroller. She is a strictly in bed or car seat sleeper. But slowly we are seeing her appetite come back and she is starting to be a little more cheerful. This morning started out not so great but she took a 45-minute nap after breakfast and since then seems to be doing pretty good.
I'm sure you've all seen the lava in Hawaii yes. Am I the only one who thought lava was a wee bit faster than that? I know that the lava is incredibly dangerous but it's so slow moving. There was a video going around of the "lava eating a car" and it's a timed lapsed video. I still don't know why they didn't just move the car because there was certainly time. Whatever.
Well, Happy Wednesday friends. Make it a good one!


Yep.
ReplyDeleteLife!
So glad your baby is on the mend.
I remember one virus that hung around one of my littles sooo long.
I remember several cool baths a day, and finally calling my doctor AGAIN!
Enjoy these crazy busy last few weeks of May! : )