Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Time With My Girl!

Oh my gosh! Today was the last "short" day for me and M! We do many things during this time, errands, park dates, just coming home. Today we did a combo of fun. 

We did run errands but she benefited from them. 

She got some ice cream. Strawberry, her favorite! 


And we went to Target where my best gal got herself some flip-flops. She has been asking and asking for them. 



She's pretty excited. I think I will miss our special one-on-one time but next year we will have whole days just the two of us and that will be special too! 


2 comments:

  1. I love this! So nice to enjoy the little things. <3 This was definitely a summer day - ice cream and flip flops!

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!