Last night I went with some friends to hear a speaker. It was at a beautiful winery and we had a lovely time.
We were joking that the sun flare was the Holy Spirit joining us. It was a nice talk with a positive message. Kind of a wonderful sentiment for this weekend and today because... I am getting old! It's my birthday. I love my birthday and have no problem with the getting older part, but it's still nice to hear sometimes.
The kids got me cards and we have some cake for later tonight which will be fun.
I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Happy, happy, happy, happy, HAPPY birthday dear Madeline!!!!!! I hope you are having a very JOY-filled day and God Bless!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful birthday! I love a good sun flare shot!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I hope this year treats you wonderfully. xx
ReplyDeleteMadison | Breakfast at Madison’s