I took the kids for back-to-school haircuts. Oh what a difference.
C on Monday (International Lefthanders Day, he and I are both lefties.)
C, post haircut.
M got her hair trimmed too. It was her second cut, after her cut at Disney World which was on our anniversary last year. I don't know if we'll make it all the way to August 14, 2019, without a cut or trim again but we'll see.
Here is a before from Friday.
And, here is her after picture. (Seriously, you can't even tell, but she's so proud she got a haircut. LOL)
She got her Peppa Pig magazine in the mail, so she was pretty busy obviously.
Anyway, Husband came home early and we went to dinner at 4:00. The Red Robin manager even asked us how our lunch was. But we had to get to Mass. Honestly, getting married on a Marian feast day vigil was so unintentionally smart.
Since our wedding was at the Basilica of St. Mary they went all out with their decorations PLUS Marian vestments are blue, which was our wedding color so that was cool too. BUT also, we have the chance to go to Mass together every year for our anniversary. Even with our wiggly wiggly children, it was kind of nice.
Anyway. Yay for 8 years of marriage and many more to come.





Congratulations on 8 years of marriage! And I think it is really cool that you guys will always be at Mass on your anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThe kids look great with their back to school cuts. I took Sarah for her trim yesterday and Peter goes on Tuesday!
Awe!!! Happy anniversary! And adorable haircuts. :)
ReplyDeleteMadison | Breakfast at Madison’s