Thursday, March 14, 2019

The Tooth Fairy

We had a visitor last night. 


Last week while Husband was gone it became my unfortunate task to take the kids to the dentist. I am good with blood and shots and all the other tasks but I hate the dentist even for myself so I have delegated those appointments to Husband. Except no. Because he was gone. So I went.

And wouldn't you know that C had to have a tooth extracted?! It's funny, I had two taken out when I was younger and don't remember it being a big deal at all. It's a little different from a parenting perspective though.

And because Husband has a big meeting tomorrow and had a lot to do, yesterday I got to take him to that appointment too. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do but I've had just about enough of dentists for a while.

C has had a wiggly tooth for a while and lo and behold, while they were taking out the tooth we went there for, the wiggly one came out too. C was a champ. He got some ice cream to soothe the emotional pain. We survived and the tooth fairy came for a double visit.



2 comments:

  1. Glad that it was no big deal for the kiddo! I often turn things into a huge deal and my kids are like "whatever". I guess it comes with the territory! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! Doing the dentist all by yourself!!!!
    Good job, Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!