Thursday, March 5, 2020

The Bishop

Have I mentioned to you that M really likes Bishop's pink hat? Not his awesome Bishop's hat but the underneath one? 

Well, she drew him a picture yesterday. 


She gave it to him. I think he liked it. He let her try on the pink hat. She thought that was good. Actually, she was really nervous during the whole Mass that she was going to throw up again. (She didn't. Though we did go stand outside twice. Once before Mass began, once during the psalm.) Hopefully, now that we've got a good Mass under our belts she will be fine. 

In other news, C SAT WITH US!! I am 100% using shouty capitals there because I am so excited! M and I have gone to every single school Mass this year. And he hasn't sat with us even one time. He likes to sit with his prayer buddy. It was so unusual his teacher walked him over to ask me if it was okay for him to sit with us. 

I was delighted! I ask him every week if he wants to. I told him for Mother's Day I wanted him to sit with me that week as my gift. But you know what? I think he liked sitting with us. And I sure enjoyed getting to love on him during the day. He also helped M calm down and get through it. 

After the Mass as I was telling C to go back to his class, the Bishop hooked him with his crosier to guide his little sheep back to his class. It was really funny! So nice to have a bishop who interacts with kids on their level. We've got a good one. 

Last night was also the first Lenten soup supper. It was good. Not very well attended, however. 

Today is a pretty straight forward day. I am a fan. 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Hi Madeline my name is Sue, so nice to meet you, Billie Jo suggested a visit, and i am pleased.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!