Monday, October 26, 2020

Weekend Wrap Up

 Saturday marked the last soccer game of the season. I am not super devastated that it's over because it was getting cold out there but man will I miss seeing our people twice a week. That has been super nice. 



I have determined that M played better when she didn't wear a winter hat. I will have to figure out what that looks like for the spring season. I don't know if it was distracting to her or what but there was a noticeable difference. 

Our last game everyone was a little off and we played a super aggressive team. We lost 5-2, but that's okay. We had good sportsmanship. (And when I say super aggressive, let it be known a ref said "I didn't know I would need a red card for Kindergarten soccer." It was nuts.) 


We went to a garden center to buy some pumpkins. Not the most exciting but the kids enjoyed it. 


This week we have a lot of Halloween prep to do. Pumpkins to decorate for school and to carve for home. All fun stuff, but it will keep us busy. 

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkins!
    Halloween!
    I know your precious kiddos will have a great time, whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!