Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Hello Tuesday

Well it snowed yesterday. But you know what? It was okay. Because I know it will be gone by the weekend and that makes it so much better.




Luckily I got to work right as it started sleeting and then the snow had finished by the time I was headed home so it didn't impact my drive hardly at all. 

I had a delightful weekend though with nice weather! We had the windows open and everything. The best news is that I was able to go see a show on Saturday night. I am so glad area theatres are safely reopening and that I can still review shows. 

While it's not a huge source of income for me and my family, it's still a nice thing and I was ever so happy to have it return. 


There's something about live theatre that just can't be replicated. And I love writing about it. Total win-win if I do say so myself. 

Anyway, I hope that you are having a good Tuesday however you're spending it. 

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you!!!!
    And how awesome is it to have the windows open?!?!
    Have a cozy evening.
    Hope you trap some leprechauns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!