Our Holy Week is off to a great start. Featuring Bagels on the porch.
Miss M wrote a book for us.
We did a massive clean out of the toy cupboard and everything is nicely and neatly put away in a labeled bin. And, yep, this makes me SO happy. And for now it's been making the kids happy too because they know where their stuff is!
The traditional second-grader's Last Supper Mural went up.
*Not a good picture of my guy, but it's cute of the mural.
I am excited that the Daffodils have bloomed, or almost bloomed. Spring really is here!!
See you on the flip side of Easter my friends! May it be a blessing to you!







Lovely pictures of your kids! I hope the rest of your week is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteFirst Communion!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
And I remember how awesome the clean and organized toy cupboard was!
Have a happy and blessed Easter with your beautiful family, dear friend.