Honestly... my heart is just bursting with pride at how wonderful yesterday was.
He was so ready to receive Jesus and the day did not disappoint. The Mass was lovely. Our community was there celebrating with us even if our pew itself wasn't very full. My C waved to the webcam on his way back to his seat, because he knew they were watching live.
C took the time to open every single present with care. Reading every card, paging through every book.
I am so stinking proud of C and I hope that his relationship with Jesus continues to grow and he never takes the miracle that is communion for granted.







Congratulations on your precious boy receiving the special sacrament!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you cry?!?!
How wonderful!
I am almost crying.
Hugs!
Congratulations to C!!! He looks so happy!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to C! God bless him. ❤️
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to C! God bless him. ❤️
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to C! God bless him. ❤️
ReplyDelete