Friday, May 21, 2021

May is flying by!

Where has May gone?? How has it been more than a week since I blogged? I have no excuses except there's really nothing interesting to write about. I had a meeting every single night last week. Which is CRAZY! I did not miss that during the shut down. If I wasn't so committed to the cause I was meeting about I would have shut it down. It's too much! 

Soccer wrapped up on Saturday in the rain. But it was the first and last weekend of gross so it was tolerable. M is already looking forward to next season. 

Husband has been extra stressed at work because one of his team left the company. So he's been doing her job, and his job and all the things. But the good news is that he hired someone new so after all the screenings and stuff she should start soon and he can breathe for a minute. 

C is just doing his C thing right now. School. Reading and playing. Life is good. His class hatched ducklings and he really enjoyed that. 


Only now, when he eats his favorite snack of trail mix, he tells me his cashews look like embryos. I mean, he's not wrong. But it does make me chuckle. 

It's been very rainy here, which has made it hot and humid. Seems too soon but it's always around this week we wind up turning the ac on. So... right on schedule. M made me this awesome rainbow for my desk. 


I have been trying so so hard to stay out of the drama the past few weeks. Masks or no? I don't want to be in the pro or anti mask camp. I want to follow the rules... but they're all so vague. It's frustrating. And when your state government says one thing, and the CDC says another, and your church says another entirely different thing... whiplash. 

I have been rocking my "Be Not Afraid" temp tattoo this week. Written in JPII's handwriting and it's been a great reminder all week. 


I really dig it. I ordered more so I can keep it going. 

Anyway, have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!