Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A Little Quick Post

 May is busy but so much fun. Plenty of goodness to go around. 


The kids took their flowers to school on Friday for May crowning. And it was so lovely. I am so very thankful that 2nd grade parents and 8th grade parents were invited to attend in person. 


I only cried a little. But mostly was so proud of the kids. Here's C's whole class looking holy and lovely. 


Spring is in full gear. And here is my work Groundhog to prove it. 


This little gal had her double-header soccer game weekend, and she rocked it! She scored 3 goals the first game and one in the second. That's amazing! Our team played so well. They were both total blowout and I lost track of the score, but it was good.


Mother's Day was low key, and included this gem in a card from Kindergarten. 


Other news from Kindergarten included this worksheet. When told to write a word that started in "PR" she picked prop. Kid of two theatre majors for sure. 


And now it's Tuesday. I hope you're having a good day! 


2 comments:

  1. Of course you cried!
    Precious children, church, church music. Bring on the tears!
    I remember crying when Madison had her First Reconciliation!!!!! LOL
    Enjoy these precious years, dear friend.
    I know you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, May crowning! I miss those days. What special memories. Your kids look so happy to be taking flowers to Mary. And I'm so glad you got to attend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!