Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Friends! 

It is, like most of the country, really cold here today. But my parents have snow and I do not so I will take it. 

We kicked off our Halloween festivities on Friday with school Trunk-or-Treat. 



My Nothing Bundt Cake and Sorcerer Mickey had a very nice time at that! Both kids went around with their friends this year. Which was a new twist. They're definitely getting older!





In a not in any way Halloween related, guess who ended up back at the Eras Tour movie? That's right. And I even made these fun guides for all my young friends. I am glad I did. 


Not one of these third or fifth-graders asked me what song came next. It gave them just enough activity to keep focus on. 


I loved every second of my second viewing and I would still see it again so I am going to need it to be available real soon. 


We also made 9 of these Swiftie shirts for a special sweet sixteen gal's party this week! 


Also on Sunday Veronica wore her Vikings shirt for the first time! 


The good news was that they beat the Packers. But at the expense of Kirk's Achilles and I am so so sad about that. He's such a good guy. 

Last night we had school conferences. For the most part they went okay. After a delicious meal we carved pumpkins! 






I am very glad we were able to squeeze it in this year. It felt very last minute in my mind because M's pumpkin had rotted so I had to go buy a replacement pumpkin yesterday. And then the busyness of conferences. But we typically carve the night before trick-or-treat so we aren't late at all. 

Today are the class Halloween parties and fun! I am sure they're having a grand old time. We are going to go trick-or-treating tonight but it is VERY cold and winds are gusting up to 40 mph so we will not go far! 

Happy Halloween friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!