Tuesday, October 24, 2023

It's Not Saturday

We shockingly didn't sleep a ton this past weekend. 

With staying up late to wrap and set up on Saturday night. (We always wrap the day before an event because of snoopers.)

Then Sunday night I was finishing my review and we woke up super early on Monday morning to buy M's school birthday treat. She wanted Dunkin Donuts but not any donut, everyone was to have a chocolate sprinkles donut. 

So we had to go early because that is a lot of the same donut. Plus she also wanted bubble braids for school so early to rise we were. 

Because of that, Husband and I went upstairs at the same time as the kids last night. We forced ourselves to stay awake a little longer so we didn't wake up at 3:00 in the morning. We safely decided we could crash at about 9:15. I didn't even want to stay up to see the end of the Vikings game. (Though can I tell you  that I am quite happily surprised by that outcome.) 

And when our alarms went off this morning we both thought it was Saturday. 


I am sorry to report that it is definitely only Tuesday. 


Make the best of it everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!