Sunday, December 31, 2023

All The Merry

What a fabulous Christmas week we've had! 

We had a low-key Christmas Eve. With our 4th Sunday of Advent Mass in the morning and a fancy prime rib meal for dinner. 


Christmas morning we headed to Mass to celebrate Jesus. We opened our stockings before. 



Once we got home we put our baked oatmeal, hashbrown cassy and cinnamon rolls in the oven while we opened presents. 




In true SNL style... I got a robe. 


Somehow I managed to guess nearly all of my gifts this year and Husband was SO glad I didn't guess one. But I guess I actually did since I got him the same thing!! 

It was a very Merry Christmas celebration. Now we are getting ready to celebrate 2024! Crazy! But there's so much more to say about our break! 

3 comments:

  1. A Merry Christmas indeed! Happy and Blessed New Year to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a robe!!!!!!! Those stick blenders are great, so you guys are both smart for that one. Merry belated Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas!! Two immersion blenders are better than one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!