Once upon a time, I lived in Minnesota. And in high school, I worked for my city's park and rec department as a warming house attendant. So I tied a lot of skates and moved a lot of hockey nets out of the way so the rinks could be plowed and flooded.
But I really enjoyed it. And I loved to go see the Minnesota Wild play.
And, I am a little ashamed to say, that I had never taken my kids to see a hockey game until Saturday night.
We had a ton of fun in the cheap seats. I explained the rules as best I could between checks and bashes. They thought the "time out box" (penalty box) was funny. M DID NOT believe me when I told her there were going to be fights. She was shocked when there actually was.
I am so glad we took them out to see a game. I had a great time and I would love to go back again really soon!




It sounds like you all had a wonderful evening together. Ice hockey is a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteYou are Mom of the Year. Hands down!
ReplyDelete