Monday, April 29, 2024

Wildcats in the House!

This weekend was M's production of High School Musical. 








She was absolutely darling and I am such a sucker for HSM. It's a difficult show to not sing along to for me for sure. 

She got to do the show with 2 other third graders and a 5th grader from school. A smaller group than in years past but it was still so nice to have them together. And I will genuinely miss driving the carpool for it because they are the nicest group of young ladies. 

And... also I am glad the show is over because it's that time of year where things come tripping off the calendar. Delightful! That means summer is coming! 

1 comment:

  1. Your kids talents amaze me. They are so confident and brave to get up on stage like that. And all the hours of rehearsal takes commitment from them and you. good job on it being over and a success.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!