Sometimes my favorite times with my family are when we go out. So we did. And we chatted and enjoyed each other so much.
One of our burger joints added an arcade. Now I admit, it opened in early April. And I legit thought it was an April Fool's Day joke because it seemed really weird that they would do that.
But they did and they have Skee Ball. I love Skee ball!



Those times are the best times, aren't they? And I love that game too. I always start off so intently, and do well until I don't. Then I start chucking those balls up there with not a care in the world! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love how you enjoy your family. We also love to go out to eat, even with the kids. My husband and I have to keep eachother in check so we don't blow all the grocery budget on such fun
ReplyDeleteBut it's family fun!
Skee ball is the best! And yes, your kids chose wisely. The amount of junk from arcades and birthday parties is wild. What a fun night!
ReplyDeleteLove this! ❤️
ReplyDeleteWhen our guys got too big for birthday parties with their friends, everybody’s favorite way to celebrate their birthday was for us to go out to eat as a family. Those restaurant dinners were so special and fun, and they are some of my favorite memories. I’m sure your kids will look back fondly on nights like this.