On Saturday, as our last hurrah before school started we had a pretty chill day. Went to Mass and then to see Freakier Friday.
To be clear, I was the exact audience intended for this movie. Because I love the 2003 Freaky Friday. I saw it in the theatre. Still even now, when I watch it, I will absolutely cry.
So a sequel and I was completely in. It took us a bit to get to the theatre because of my Disney trip and other things I haven't even blogged about yet.
But nevertheless... Freakier Friday was a 10/10 no notes movie for me. I loved every stinking second, and I am just dying to watch it again. It was funny. It was throwback. It had so many Easter Eggs. (Their wedding was OCTOBER 3rd!!!) It still made me cry. Simply delightful.
It was the perfect capstone to our summer. Our Sunday involved a bunch of nothing. And it was also perfect.




OK good to know that you loved it as I am excited to see it too! I might rewatch the old one with the kids first.
ReplyDeleteMy kids had seen the original before but we did watch it again a few weeks ago too in anticipation of the new one. They appreciated Freakier Friday too, but it was really for me. :)
Delete