Wait a second, Madeline? Didn't you have a retreat last weekend?
Why, my friend, you're right! Yet again, I had one this weekend.
It was the First Reconciliation Retreat, and you know what? It went pretty well.
Husband had been out of town last week, which was so busy, and adds a different dynamic to everything, doesn't it?
This was the only picture I took of the retreat.
Luckily my friend took a few! It is always hard for me to know how a retreat goes but it went about as well as it could.
Saturday, we also went to Mass and then to see The Sound of Music. I didn't take pictures of that.
And yesterday, also a day with no picture, was GLORIOUS.
I slept in.
I wrote my review.
But otherwise did a lot of nothing.
And it was GLORIOUS.
And now here we are on Monday! Let's make it a good one!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!