So the first full week of November flew by.
It was actually a short week for conferences, which I enjoyed! We spent all day Thursday doing yard work, and then we went to see a show.
That was good and fun.
Friday, I cranked my review out early in between deep cleaning the house before my parents got to town. They came because Husband and I were on a retreat team.
It was a really wonderful weekend with some great teens in grades 8-10. And I am glad we were able to help out.
The best part was that we got to sleep at home and not there!
While we were gone, the kids had a great time with my parents. They went to Costco. They swam at the hotel. They ate out.
They say that they missed us, but I am not convinced.
I am kinda bummed it's Monday. And that the retreat is over. It was a big commitment, but I am going to miss the weekly team meetings, and honestly, the kids I spent the weekend with were delightful.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!