I'm going to need Mother Nature to get with the program.
In Frozen... little Anna says, "The Sky's awake, so I'm awake."
Only... the sky is in fact... not awake. It isn't awake at all. This week we have been leaving the house in the dark dark. And the fog. And... I hate it. Nothing about this weather suggests leaving my bed is a good idea. And alas, we are all going about our normal, everyday lives in the dark.
Or if perhaps society could get with the picture and have things begin at 9:00 in the winter, that'd work too.
We are back to reality here, and I am not about it. This week was long. As first weeks back typically are.
I basically took no pictures until Wednesday after C's voice lesson. He told me his neck hurt in the car on the way there and after looking at him the whole lesson I realized he was CROOKED! He didn't believe me so I took photographic proof!
I admit, he looks crooked in this next picture, too but it was because he was leaning. I joined the group at the mall for lunch.
C's choir was massive. They were 3 rows deep on the floor.
.jpg)








.jpg)
Happy Friday! Those first weeks back are brutal, right?? You may be onto something with the society starting later in the winter. I mean, people used to! I think we need to start living the seasons. You start a movement. I'll join!
ReplyDelete