I really don't know. It was cold but not snowy. Gray but not miserable. Is it a lamb when it's freezing? Is that a lion?
The good news is that I took some pictures! Because on Sunday afternoon we went to a hockey game. We had vouchers for two seats, so we had to go to the box office. I was very nice and chill with the lady and was rewarded with excellent seats right on the red line.
Full transparency: this is a most common M face these days.
You can hear the "Moooooom" of the internal monologue, can't you? She did take a nice picture for me too.
Then after the game we went out for "prinner" or pre-dinner and got ice cream. Because I had a coupon for a free scoop that was expiring that day! And who throws away a free scoop?!
In more photographic proof that I am not the meanest parent, I present to you the chocolate fudge brownie ice cream cone instead of a dish. (Cones are so messy! And I am the slowest ice cream eater.)
And now it is Tuesday already. But good news... the daffodils are peeking ever so slightly out of the ground. There is hope.
Hope your March is off to a fabulous start!






I was up in time for the lunar eclipse. My 11yr old had asked to be woken Upton, but alas! Fog. So no eclipse down here. I didn't wake him up.
ReplyDeleteMy daffodils shyly popped up a bit too. I hope this mixed weather doesn't hurt them.
That ice cream looks so good!
I heard the Mooooooom before you even typed it! LOL I love your family, my friend.
ReplyDelete