Thursday, October 24, 2013

Theme Thursday: W

What Will We all post for W?

I don't know. But I am posting about... 


This wascally wabbit.

f/6.3, 1/80, ISO 3200
Her name is Hermanagilda* and she lives in our yard.

I could have posted a picture of our former president.** Or taken a picture of the W on my Minnesota Wild Sweatshirt.** Or the breakfast burrito/wrap** we had for dinner last night. But nope.

You get a picture of my*** wabbit.

f/6.3, 1/80, ISO 3200

I mean it's not a pig named Orange but she's still pretty sweet. She was out hopping all day because she was just as thrilled as any of us that Tuesday's snow was melted mostly. (All of it in the backyard melted, some of my front yard snow is hanging on for dear life.)

Linking up with Cari at Clan Donaldson for this exciting W Theme Thursday.


Next week is SCARY followed by a whole new unknown set  of themes for November/December. Though a while back I decided thanks to Cari's post and Rebekah's comment that the unofficial first week of November's theme is shaming.

Have a great Thursday.

*Hermanagilda was the very best first name I discovered while working in the customer service call center.
**All subjects I considered for this week.
**Hermanagilda is a wild animal who is skittish and besides hopping away really fast has never had any contact with me. In fact, without the macro lens I wouldn't even have these pictures.

8 comments:

  1. Every single part of this post is W-W-Wonderful.
    Particularly the "shaming" idea. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that's some great shots of the rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful wabbit. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermanagilda! That's fabulous! Those are great shots, particularly for something wild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermangilda is a fabulous name for your wild, wascully wabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermangilda- I wonder what ancient history that name has, or if it's some familial thing: "Let's name her after my parents, Herman and Gilda!"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the wabbit. glad I'm not the only one who had thoughts along those lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful rabbit! I love the name. I truly think she and Orange would be BFFs, don;t you? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!