Friday, August 5, 2016

All the Good News

Well today is Friday! There is a dumpster and two pallets of roofing supplies in our driveway and that means our new roof is going on in the very near future. Which I am sure is good news to all of you because obviously you're probably sick of my roof saga. (As am I.)

The opening ceremonies for the Olympics are on tonight. So, that's pretty much my favorite thing ever.


This is from Husband's work. (And it cracks me up because I love Onion Rings. And it might have even been my idea but I can't remember.) 

I just discovered there is an Olympics Roku channel so that is just the best. I have SUCH fond memories of watching the 2012 Olympics with little tiny baby C. And I am so so excited to share them with M and C!! I really love the Olympics. 

So, Happy Olympics everyone. Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Watching The Opening Ceremonies right now!
    Hope you are enjoying them, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!