We are all wearing our Vikings purple today. C and I are rocking our new Vikings shirts. I scored mine at Old Navy last week during the great sock hunt of 2016. It too was in the check out area. So Old Navy managed some major last minute purchases from me. I won't say impulsive since I bought socks which was the reason for the trip and the shirt I saw on the mannequin on the wall but couldn't find. Mostly they should just reorganize!
C got an identical shirt to his last seasons shirt. (Bad lighting, trust me, we are in purple. He wouldn't pose with me again.) He is apparently between sizes because his 4T is too short on him and the 5T I ordered is HUGE!
M is supporting her Vikes with a Minnie Mouse dress and Vikings socks. Because that's how she does it.
She has just now started to get really into baby dolls. Now she makes crying noises and says "Oh no! The baby's crying!" Then she gives them a bottle. It's very sweet.
In school news, it was library day today and I am being beckoned to read the chosen book. So I am off. Happy Monday and Skol Vikings!


Babies taking care of babies is just the sweetest!
ReplyDelete