I know, this means nothing to you. But it's Husband's big event at work. They put on what is essentially a trade show for their customers. Only since they are a food distributor, every single booth is food. Ice creams to carving stations, if you leave hungry you weren't trying very hard.
Sunday they had set-up. Yesterday was more set-up and the preshow party. Today is the actual food show. And next year the whole shebang is his deal. From beginning to end. But this year it isn't all his to figure out and so tomorrow we all breathe a sigh of contentment because it will be over! I am sure the drama will start up again shortly but tomorrow will be good.
![]() |
| A picture from the food show. |
The kids and I are not going this year because M is still not feeling well. Luckily for us, C has no idea we were going to go so he is not disappointed that he is missing out. Husband will probably bring home some cookies. Or something. One year he brought home multiple single serving Dipping Dot's cups. And I am pretty sure I am going to get a sleep eye mask because it was my idea to give them away in the first place.
I really love my eye mask and I feel very passionate about the fact that unless you have blackout blinds and no light in your bedroom at all you should wear one. It makes such a difference to my quality of sleep. This year the corporate theme is "We Feed Dreams" so sleep eye masks fit right in.
Anyway, that's what's been going on in our neck of the woods. Have a great Tuesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!