If you missed it on the 'gram our Halloween was quite successful.
We did just the street behind ours in a loop and it was good. Their buckets were heavy. M had to give up carrying hers because it kept bumping her leg and she'd say "ow." Of course she didn't appreciate the help because she just wanted her candy. It was also the nicest Halloween weather I could have imagined. It was like 65. Which is perfect, not cold but just cool enough to wear a beard.
Today was C's first day at school in a week so it's been kind of a harsh dose of reality. The holiday is over and then just like that all the normal! It sounds like the day was good and he brought home book order forms which are like his favorite things. He loves looking at the pictures of the books.
M had her two-year-old well check today which included a flu shot for herself and C got one too. All was well with her. One kid yelped, one kid just looked mad and they both got yellow "bam-baids" so that's about as good as you can hope for at the doctor's office. We love Dr. Julie! I am so thankful that I know my pediatrician!
November means Christmas shopping for me. I like to just sit back in December and enjoy. My shopping list is made for the most part so that's good.

Ugh... I miss the days of toys. It made shopping a little easier although I struggled then as well! Peter and I were laughing today at the Lego catalog the came in the mail. He had just said he hadn't even told me what he wanted for his birthday and when I checked the mail I said, "Look! You can pick out a new Lego set for your birthday." We laughed and then I think were both a little sad....However, we currently have SIX large bins of Legos that were once used on the daily and now are just collecting dust.
ReplyDelete