Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Everyone's Favorite Post

So here comes everyone's favorite post. The "when do I actually see some benefit to the daylight savings ending" post. Because the way I see it, my kids are waking up crazy early and I am cooking dinner in pitch black so... in 2020 whichever candidate promises to rid us of this nightmare gets my vote.

Speaking of... we did.


She was as excited to take a picture as I was to vote this go around. But sister suffragette and all that, I showed up! I do live in a swing state. So I guess we will see. 

Alright. Have a happy Tuesday. I plan on going to bed early. This Is Us isn't on tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. Off to vote now!
    And don't hate me...I kinda love the time change...
    You know me and cozy and all...
    Still friends, right? : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!