Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Prime Day, Kohl's Cares and Let's Sale Away

It's Prime Day! Which is just about one of my favorite holidays of the non-holiday variety. 


Amazon and I are thick as thieves or whatever you call total and utter shopping loyalty from a customer who they don't know from Adam.

Anyway, there are some wonderful deals to be had. I already got some headphones for the kid's Kindles for the upcoming trip at a good price so that's fun. I didn't see any toys that sparked my interest much so I guess this will not be a repeat of using Prime Day to get ahead of the birthday/Christmas shopping.

There are some good children's books to be had including a whole bunch of Mo Willems books which you know I support.

But guess what friends?! Kohl's Cares currently is featuring Mo Willems!

They have Knuffle Bunny, Pigeon, Duckling, Elephant and Piggie stuffies for only $5 with the total price going to charity. They also have a good selection of books available, but we have all the ones offered. (Well we have the big version of the activity book but same thing really.)



Guess who came to live at our house? I am the most excited about Elephant and Piggie because the only other ones on the market are $20 and they are a pair and tiny. Then we had to get a big Pigeon because now with the Duckling we have they are size appropriate instead of being the same size. At least that is my justification for the reason we now have three in our house. I mean, it was for charity. Obviously.

ALSO today through Thursday there is a super duper Scentsy sale. Alligning with Prime Day by accident? Doubtful. It starts at 1:00 EST/Noon CST and if you're interested I would love for you to be a customer of mine. You can shop here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!