Here is a picture I snapped before it all started.
Also before the Mass started, the bishop was walking down the aisle by us and I said, "C that's the bishop!" And must have overheard because then he stopped and talked to us! He introduced himself to C and told him how glad he was that he was there. It was pretty neat.
The Mass was longer than I figured it being. So M did a really good job all things considered. If you like the smell of Chrism or incense then church dedication Masses would be your jam. (Though I suspect they don't happen all that frequently.)
This morning we went to art class. It was good.
Then we went to Kohls. It was less good. Looking at you lady with three different shopping trips worth of returns, two on your Kohl's charge, one not. She was going through menopause and has a lot of hot flashes. She likes black cohosh to help. Her mom passed away recently. And she's been modeling clothes in front of her dad. He didn't like a certain top because it was too bunchy. Then she had to get her new finds purchased. She paid with her Kohls charge, got $40 Kohls cash and saved $937.00. I am only exaggerating about how much she saved. All that to do an online pickup for a tie. #offeritup
Then we hit the grocery store because they've upped our snow totals to something like 10 inches. I am still holding out hope that we get less. (The actual shopping experience was fine, the snow I am not excited about.)
And I am about to put everyone in their rooms for rest/quiet time. Happy Friday everyone!


The return line at Kohls can be brutal! I hope you got less snow than they were calling for or that it at least melts quickly!
ReplyDelete