Wednesday, March 14, 2018

What's Up?

I personally love doing laundry. I have never minded it. I think the reason people hate it so much is because of turning little sleeves and pants right-side-out again. It's tedious. But I still enjoy laundry. (I will never, ever, ever, even pretend to enjoy doing dishes. No matter how many time I read the Mother Teresa quote. Laundry trumps dishes any day.)



When M heard this song play on Monday:


"C! You be Johnny and I'll be Baby!" Then they held hands and danced. Well, it just melted my heart and makes me think that maybe I am doing okay at this raising kids with decent taste thing. I should note here that M has seen ONLY the last scene of Dirty Dancing

In other, related, "my kids rock" news, they have both started listening to "Sweet Caroline" and they like to add the "Bah bah bahs" and the "so good, so good, so good." I think it's good to ensure that they grow up and are indoctrinated in some popular culture. 

We are limping into the home stretch until Spring Break. Two. More. Days. We have no plans. Except going to our churches rededication of which I am super excited about. I do find it really poetic that the first Sunday in the new sanctuary is Palm Sunday... where we start in the fellowship hall anyway! (We've been having Mass in there since November.) 

I am clearly going through my annual spring blogging slump. Life just gets busy and I feel like I have nothing to contribute to the blogging world. Because a busy life doesn't equal an interesting one. 


2 comments:

  1. You always have something to contribute!
    Your love of the ordinary day, your faith, your sense of humor...
    Shall I go on???
    Enjoy your spring break with those babies.
    Snowing like crazy here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that they know Sweet Caroline with the bah bah bahs they are ready to go to a Red Sox game!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!