Oh gosh. It's Wednesday of Holy Week already.
Today M and I went out and picked up some shorts I ordered for her. (Ha! Jokes on me. I ordered them to ship to store because of a sale and now it's cold.) Then we got me some nylons because it's going to be a cold Easter and I had to figure out a good plan B. I actually don't know why wearing hosiery suggests warmth at all but bare legs in snow doesn't make sense either. Luckily I bought M tights ages ago and she had a little shrug sweater that will work out well.
For whatever reason, I feel like Easter is just coming out of nowhere. (It isn't.) I have book club tonight and on the way home I am going to hit Target and get the final Easter basket items.
I took C for a haircut this morning before school so that his hair is manageable during the Triduum. It was getting unruly.
We are all going to Holy Thursday tomorrow. Husband is going to hit Good Friday by himself. (Because too many late nights in a row does not work for my kids. It's just the stage of life we're in. Someday we'll be able to do it all.) Husband and I are going to Vigil. And then all of us will attend on Easter Sunday.
It's going to be a busy one folks! But such a good one! Also if you're so inclined, I would love to ask for some prayers for Husband in these last few days before Vigil. He is so prepared and ready--but still, prayers, as he prepares to receive Him for the first time, would be appreciated!! (I am so excited!)
You're a busy bee! How exciting for your husband! I hope your family enjoys the Easter holiday. :)
ReplyDeleteMadison | Breakfast at Madison’s
I'll be praying for your husband! How exciting for him!
ReplyDelete