Thursday, March 22, 2018

Snow and Other Things

I have no words. Really. I have none.

Because they are calling for snow on Saturday. Ranging from 2-6 inches. I know that this is par for the course but I seriously just cannot deal with that. (Don't get me wrong, I will absolutely deal with it because I am an adult but I am so over snow.)


Even though technically our March "came in like a lamb," two days later it snowed again so I thought maybe we were covered for the "out like a lion" thing.


In other news, yesterday Husband took the day off to take the kids on a spring break adventure. They went to the art museum, which is something C has been asking about for a LONG time. C loved it. M liked the "kid" area but otherwise was slightly less impressed. Then they went out to lunch at "Shake and Shake." (Steak and Shake) 

I stayed home and very much enjoyed that. Plus they brought me a shake so that was nice. It's been a super low key break from school and that is 100% okay with me. Besides, we have a mini Easter break... next week. (Just Good Friday and Easter Monday off.) 

Is it just me or did this Lent actually kind of fly by? I am seriously floored that it is Easter next week. I think I have all the outfits sorted out. Luckily when we are inside it won't matter that we had to (probably) wear our winter coats to church. 

Church! Our dedication of the remodel is tonight!! I am super excited and I hope that our kids are cheerful and I will get to go!! (I have book club later in the evening, so if it doesn't seem like our kids will be able to handle Mass with the Bishop I will stay home and Husband will go.) I really want to go so I can scope out our new spot. 

Tell me you have a "regular" spot on Sunday? And you bet your bottom dollar this Sunday we will go early and I will be sticking our jackets in whatever we've decided are our new spots before we go to the gathering hall for palms. 



1 comment:

  1. There's a possibility that we could get some snow here this weekend too! MAKE IT STOP!!! I WANT SPRING!

    Ok. I feel better now. Some times you just have to throw a little tantrum!

    And yes, we sit in the same spot every Sunday! It would feel weird if we didn't!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!