I was not going to embark on another food craft so I thought maybe during the MLK break was a good idea. So we marked it on the calendar and there we were.
Then last night Mother Nature decided to get in the game and dropped 5 more inches of snow on us. And it's going to get awfully cold here next. Sort've apropos for walrus cupcakes yes?
Today we made the cupcakes and since we got fresh snow I took a cupcake outside because of course I did.
And here is the whole walrus herd. We only made six because I'm not throwing a party. I froze the rest of the unfrosted cupcakes.
We've come a long way since the 2014 walrus cupcakes but I think both kinds are cute. And honestly, neither version was hard!
I hope if you've got snow you have some fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!