Thursday, January 17, 2019

Yay for Thursday!

You may ask yourself how could 3.75 days of school feel so long? I am here to tell you, I don't know.

But they did. Today was a 2 hour early out and we don't go back until TUESDAY. Thank you, Jesus, semester ending and Martin Luther King Jr. for all your help with this much-needed mini-break.


Hello mini-break, we've got big plans (like making cupcakes and staying home) and we are ready for you!

We had just one little bit of homework to do. C does this Reading A-Z program where he reads a book on the computer or my phone then records himself reading it. His teacher can log in and check his fluency. We like the program. I wish they'd kick him up a level since the level he's on is too easy but whatever. It makes it go super fast.



And now my guy with hat hair and my girl who never misses a story are going to watch The Backyardigans. Such a non-annoying kid show. 


Chichen Itza Pizza! (We deliver!) 


3 comments:

  1. I love your life!!!!!!!!!!!
    I miss those cozy cupcake and Nick Jr. afternoons.
    We still have them, but now it's more like tacos and Lifetime. : )
    Enjoy your break sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!!!!
      We made your chicken!!!!
      It is delicious!!!!!!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Yes! We also have a 4 day weekend! Those are the best! I remember the Backyardigans! I can't believe it's still on. I believe it had just came out when my kids were about 1 and 2. Luckily, they did not love that show and I had to watch very few episodes. The kids and I were just talking the other day about their favorite shows when they were little. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!