Friday, February 1, 2019

Hello February

It's February.




Instead of boring you with all the weather facts about January I am just going to drop this right here.


We got 4.2 inches of snow yesterday officially, though thanks to blowing was more at my house. And that brought us a two-hour late start today. I can't even make that up.

Here is a handy infographic for you to visualize the last two weeks in case you were wondering.

Re-entry is going to be hard next week which will feel super long to both the teachers and the kids I imagine. 

I am pouting a little because on 2 Hour Late Start Days I have to do drop off, and usually Husband does drop-off. AKA, the alley behind our school is AWFUL and I don't want to get stuck in it. That's really it. 

But, it's the final actual day of Catholic Schools Week. C got to pick which out-of-uniform dress up choice he wanted and he picked Tuesday's missed Flannel Day. AND since today is the first Friday of the second semester it is also his first day of hot lunch ever. So that's pretty cool. (We signed him up for Fridays because it's pizza day.) 


And with that, I am going to enjoy my morning with my kiddos before we journey out, obviously NOT getting stuck today. Have an excellent first day of February. And hopefully, that groundhog takes pity on us and announces spring is on the way tomorrow. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a LOT of time not in school! I feel like my daughter's school schedule looks similar -- though not as bad -- with some pre-planned in-service days, two days off for teacher planning days, two holidays, and then the two snow days. It's really stretching my Child Entertainment skills, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!