Friday, February 9, 2024

Not Much At All

So because the trip gave me so much blog fodder it feels weird to not write. Except... I don't have anything much at all to report. 

Sunday was Husband's and I's dating anniversary. And thanks to Facebook, I could see on Tuesday our first couple picture taken two days later. 


Babies. We were babies. But like actually. 

The sun has been out this week. And OH MY GOSH. I love the sun so much. Look at these beautiful wispy cotton candy clouds?! 


We got Just Dance 2023 for the Nintendo Switch and have enjoyed dancing together. 



Please note there's no pic of all 4 of us rocking out... because we were all rocking out! Is it screen time? Yes. But dancing together is never something I regret. 

And quite by accident, my guys were twinning yesterday! Apparently, Husband needs to go to school. 


Honestly I don't know too much more than that. But that's all good. Happy Weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. You both have mini-mes in your children, wow!! Happy dating anniversary, I hope you get to go out on a date!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!