Monday, May 13, 2024

A Low Key Mother's Day

It was about as low-key a Mother's Day as you can get. About a week ago, C decided that we should go see Unsung Hero to celebrate the day. So we did. 

After a sleep-in and my traditional breakfast pizza to start the day. Then time with my family at a movie. 



Now, I don't think any of us knew that it was going to be quite so much about how awesome the Smallbone mom was in their story but it made it even more appropriate. We genuinely enjoyed the movie! 

We also made a list of all the movies coming out in the next few months that we want to see. There are a lot so get used to this particular shot of all of us. 

I hope however you celebrated, you had a great Mother's Day. 

1 comment:

  1. OK I want to see that movie! Glad you had the perfect Mother's Day for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!