Friday, May 31, 2024

*NSYNC Day and May

When I was in late elementary school and junior high, I was fully a Backstreet Boys girl. I took this role very seriously. We, my friends and I, even smashed an *Nsync CD and each took a piece to prove our loyalty to the too old for us popstars who did not know who we were. Seeing them in concert was everything.

But every April 30, I celebrate *Nsync day as is right. 

In fact, I start early. And I continue the fun LONG after most people move on with their lives. I send out a meme a day to some lucky friends. They love it. Even when they roll their eyes. I skip a few days at the end of the month. It's okay. 

April 29

April 30


Late Night April 30


May 1


May 2


May 3


May 4


May 5 



May 6


May  7


May 8 

May 9


May 10


May 11 


May 12 


May 13 


May 14 


May 15 


May 16 


May 17 


May 18


May 19 


May 20


May 22 


May 25


May 30


May 31 



It brings me joy. And those are the little things we should embrace. Happy Last Day of May friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!