Monday, December 1, 2025

December

Happy December. 

I am trying really hard to look on the bright side of things, and I know this will be short-lived, but it snowed 10 inches on Saturday, and it's going to snow again today. 

I hate snow. 

Why do I live where it snows?! Katie McGrady said in her NCYC breakout, "And you can't shovel humidity, so we picked Louisiana." 

I am ready for humidity, hurricanes, and alligators friends. 

One last picture of no snow. 






To be fair... I also have a cold, which is definitely affecting my attitude. But I still hate snow. 

The last time we had this much snow... we were on a cruise and missed it. I wish I were on a cruise now. Alas. 

We didn't set up the tree yet. It was on the agenda, but none of us were really feeling it. We did get all the Thanksgiving decor put away, and we are basking in the "normal no decor" home for a few days. 

Advent has started. Even with the snow that I hate, life is good. So Happy December it is. 

1 comment:

  1. That is some snow there, my friend. I think here in Maryland we will be seeing rain. And Flynn has had a cold since Wednesday. She is finally feeling semi-human again! Take your time with the tree. It will all get done. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!