There really isn't a lot going on here.
And that's okay. This week has been one that feels busy. Getting Christmas cards in the mail. Final shopping.
C had his voice lesson last night, and I haven't been since she decorated for Christmas because of First Reconciliation and M's haircut/Christmas program. I loved her tree! So gorgeous!
And she even decorated her piano, and I just think it's so lovely.
Last night was our work Christmas party. I took no pictures, but was in the group picture/video shared to Facebook. So that's nice.
We got a new principal this year, and he didn't think we should have a party. So then, once he was outvoted on that, he didn't even attend said party. Real moral booster that guy.
Anyway... today was also the school Nativity. Which has really become my kick-off to Christmas. It's that last school day before break, and now it's Christmas. Here's my audience member.
And my singer.








Ok. No Christmas party? Right. Ok, then. Love that all the school stuff was so nice! And now....over. Enjoy these Christmas days my friend. I appreciate your friendship! And, I am literally smelling the best scented candle right now!
ReplyDelete