Friday, December 12, 2025

Little Tidbits

 This week was a good one. Busy, but good. 

Yesterday was M's final Christmas Program!! 

She will definitely have choir concerts in her future but those aren't exactly the same as a Christmas Program. 

I again utilized my favorite mom hack and made M a hair appointment after school. 


And it turned out adorable! 



Hard to believe this was the last one!! 2018-2025. (No program in 2020 because of that little virus. I am sure you recall.) 


Here are a few "then and now" pics. LOOK HOW THEY'VE GROWN!







And today was the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe. C was the narrator for the little play before Mass and I am so so proud of him! He did SUCH a nice job. 
 


His class was dropping like flies... they were down to 14 kids by the end of the day so I made him go straight to the shower when we got home to make sure he washed off any germs that followed him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!