Friday, January 30, 2026

Friday Check In

Hello! I have some interesting news that I can't completely share yet, so let me just say YAY! And I will tell you more when I can! 

For Christmas, my parents got us each a $30 mystery gift. AKA... they told us to send them a link with what we wanted for $30. Husband picked this double griddle pan. 

It came. He loves it. 



It's been Catholic Schools Week. I have taken no pictures. It's been fine. Open house is this weekend. 

Here are the things that made me laugh this week. Perhaps they will bring a smile to you as well! 







 

There's a theme, obviously. January was long. And Cold. And I am not terribly sorry to put it behind us. Have a great weekend! Hopefully I can tell you the exciting news next week!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear the good news! Thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up and I’m excited to hear your news! Also, thank you: the memes you shared in this post really made me LOL. I could totally relate and they were just so funny. The state of the world can get you feeling down if you let it, but laughter truly is the best medicine, isn’t it? ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!