Thursday, November 21, 2013

Theme Thursday: Shaming

This is kind of a big week for me. Shaming became an official Theme Thursday Theme after Rebekah's comment and my prompting. So that's pretty cool. Plus I am the featured blog of the month over at Cari's. Now, she just went alphabetical and all but it's still more than kind of awesome.

So you'd think I'd rise to the occasion and bring you the best Theme Thursday in the history of ever. But alas, alack. I spent all week trying to come up with something GREAT! And I said "shaming" so many times in the past week that it started to sound like:


Do you watch The Big Bang Theory? I love it. Some of the humor is a little crude which is not my thing but the smart humor makes up for it. It just makes me smile. Plus the Barenaked Ladies wrote and sing the theme song so that is a bonus. 

In self shaming I give you: 



I made 5 different kinds of Chex Mix. It looked awesome. It tasted awesome. Yet what you see above is the truth. No photo evidence of the Chex Mix. The birthday cake one stole the show. It's delicious I tell you. Pinterest rocks occasionally rather than being a source of shame. 



And I know I said that the research told me that shaming children is basically one step above the worst thing you can do but sometimes toddlers are proud. Plus he's funny. And we totally lost the button after it fell out. The replacement remotes are $20 too. Rigby is a rip-off! Bonus points if you know that reference. So the point is we are going to make do with the missing button. My pinkie can get right in there anyhow. 

So on this delightful Theme Thursday I am linking up with the great and powerful Cari. And have you checked out her new blog design? Pretty snazzy. 



5 comments:

  1. These are hilarious! Love them both, Madeling, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Shamy...so funny (yes I love that show too!) Your remote reminds me of our entertainment center...all chewed up by teething babies and then filled in with black permanent marker. Now THAT would have been a good shaming picture, duh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear to you, if I click on that link to fancy Chex Mix, I will gain 15 pounds just looking at the recipes. I love homemade Chex Mix almost more than I love tequila.

    Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame on me for running out and buying ingredients for 5 different kinds of Chex Mix now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teehee! So much love. Do you ever scroll through these? http://www.despair.com/demotivators.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!