Thursday, November 28, 2013

Theme Thursday: Thankful (Obviously)


Oh what a Thanksgiving. What a thankful kind of Thursday. 
We started our sunny November holiday with some Monkey Bread for breakfast and watching the parade. I'm not huge on parades in general but I do love Macy's I sure do. 



We are thankful that tomorrow we will go back to our house and leaving these two cuties. 




 They look so sweet and innocent but man they take a lot of energy. One of us however is going to be really sad to lose his playmates.

 
He loves playing with Jess and throwing the tennis ball around for her. He gets all giggly and excited and they tire themselves out which is good for everyone. Look at how excited he is?


I am thankful for both guys in my life. I cannot imagine what my life would be without them. I thankful for Skype and being able to talk to my family who I couldn't see in person. Modern technology is pretty great sometimes.

Since it was just the three of us we opted for the non-traditional Thanksgiving fare because a whole Turkey or Ham wouldn't be sensible. So we had ribs, Oh-No Potatoes (a delicious family recipe that I LOVE) and cornbread casserole. 


 It was delicious. We followed it up with a completely wonderful pineapple upside down cake.


Happy Thanksgiving from all of us to you! We hope you had a wonderful day spent the way you wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!