I have recently decided that there are two kinds of people in the world.
Wreath people.
And non-wreath people.
There are so many different kinds of wreaths. And according to Pinterest they're all apparently really easy to make and FUN! (Please note, all of these pictures are stolen from Pinterest. If one is your picture and you don't want it on here, I will take it off.)
And all of these wreaths are cute. And fun. With whimsy.
Halloween-y wreaths... fun.
This matches my kitchen... but I don't need a wreath in my kitchen.
Wouldn't this get gross in pretty much any weather besides sunny?
I love this. I want one.
All the whimsy.
Can you just buy green burlap? Or would you have to dye it? Because... that seems like a lot of work,
I am safely in the "I guess I like wreaths but I'm not going to make one because while I am not entirely uncrafty it just seems like a lot of work for something that I won't really see and since no one uses my front door the only person who would see it is my mail man" camp. So mostly non-wreath. I have Christmas wreaths but... that's it.
Okay, enjoy your day and thank you for reading my conclusion on wreaths. (But seriously... search wreath on Pinterest. CRAZY how many different ones there are.)






I like making wreaths! They are actually easy if you can use a glue gun lol! I make a new one for each new season, we have ours hanging on the brick on our porch so at least people can see it as they drive by :)
ReplyDeleteThey are taking over. Invasion of the wreaths. I opened up my pinterest and saw this. Just what you wanted to do right? :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mummymusingsandmayhem.com/2012/12/easy-toddler-christmas-wreaths.html