It's Friday. Woo! Sometimes I jump in for quick takes but I know I haven't got 7 things to say.
I feel like the February doldrums are creeping in. I have a great desire to write an intellectually stimulating post about something but alas, no inspiration. I have no desire at all to discuss the 50 Shades movie or vaccines. I have opinions on both topics certainly but I don't feel the need to debate them or convince anyone that I am right.
While tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I am a lover of love, our plans for tomorrow are minimal at best. Which is fine. Sometimes the best thing of all is just a normal day celebrating love as a family. (Lame alert! But it's how I feel.) Besides, if I could choose my perfect day, it would involve them anyway because my minions and Husband are my favorite people. We'll probably Skype with my parents which is not a shocker since we do that most every day but mushy hearts day is fun anyhow!
I am ready for Lent. I am not looking forward to the inevitable quiet that will come over the blog world because of Lent but that's life. (Seriously, how many times can I lament that I think the blogs are dying? One more? Let's count this then.)
Ah okay. I'm going to keep binge watching The Amazing Race because I love it and I am grooving on the brainless television. Happy Friday!
Are we separated at birth?
ReplyDeleteBecause being right here with my people is my favorite way to celebrate Love Day too.
Enjoy!!!!!
Oh and Binge watching? The best!!!!!!
Enjoy loving on your family!!!
ReplyDeleteWe don't do "Big" Valentines Day either. I probably should be more "in tune" with that, but right now, DH and Luke don't seem to mind. My favorite place to be is with immediate family too. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day!!!
Love Amazing Race and binge watching brainless TV. Some days, it's just the best. I had to comment, because I totally KNOW that feeling where your fingers are itching to write something amazing and stimulating and thought provoking... And your brain has no input to help them out with the creation of a post. Hope your quiet Valentine's was as lovely as you'd hoped!
ReplyDelete